Assistant General Manager, Sales & Marketing
- Reports to the Group Managing Director.
- Lead, coach and motivate sales team resources for the domestic and export segments to achieve budgeted revenue and profit.
- Develop market strategies and ensure effective execution driving ambitious growth and profit targets.
- Generate business leads for domestic and export segments to achieve short- and long-term growth objectives.
- Identifying new business opportunities via supplier partners and manage the full spectrum of business development process from pre to post sales.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Marketing, B2B environment background.
- Ambitious and “can do” leadership with entrepreneur attitude.
- At least 10 – 15 years of business development / sales management experience in industrial products.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer focused approach specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.