Assistant Manager, Specifications
Objectives of the Position
Develop and implement marketing plans; support the technical development of products and services to support the implementation of sales strategies and policies in Malaysia. Work on the project with the sales team to provide technical support, prepare specifications and work on the technical submissions. Prepare presentations and arrange customer events with the consultants, architects, designers, engineers and contractors.
- Work on the technical inputs of a project related to product specification and technical details.
- Visit customers to collect and analyze field information of customer expectations/ problems on product performance/ technical service needs to verify product design suitability to application and specify our range of products and application.
- Work with existing customers and potential clients and provide continuous feedback to improve the existing product specification work and specification pipelines
- Provide competitive product performance information to verify the competitiveness of own products during product specification proposal.
- Provide inputs and recommendations for developing product specification, defining marketability, modifications and termination of ineffective products during product specification work.
- Determine the approach to apply market strategies and sales goals for each product and service by obtaining, coordinating and evaluating data and information from customers and team on product performance, customers’ expectation, intelligence on competitors to meet customer expectations and maximize specification pipelines.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical development that effect target markets
- Establish, maintain and develop industry contacts that lead to specification and sales
- Participate as part of a product launch team to ensure a smooth introduction of the product in customer serving processes
- Provide monthly report on the specification works, customer events and activities, sales leads of the month and other market and marketing related topics
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Min 5 years’ experience in specification in construction industry, experience with construction systems (waterproofing, flooring, grouts) is an added advantage
- Good level of construction knowledge is a must and preferably experienced in the construction chemicals/ construction systems products.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)