Auditor – Assistant Manager
- Managing a portfolio of Audit and Assurance, leading the team for complex and high risk audit and assurance engagements.
- Ensure timely and seamless client experience from initial client acceptance (working with partners/directors) through to managing the engagement to completion phase and manage the billing and collection of outstanding fees from clients
- Lead and coach team members on ground execution fieldwork under the direction of audit director/partner.
- Manage and coach team members in resolving technical accounting issues and client services related matters
- Manage more than one audit engagement in any given period
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Qualification or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or any equivalent qualification
- More than 4 years of solid external audit / assurance experience, preferably from a reputable mid-tier firms or from established local firms with strong quality reputation.
- Preferably with experience in leading or managing audits of public interest entities (i.e. public listed companies).
- Ability to lead and coach junior audit team members with confidence and able to manage clients on the field with minimum / no managerial supervision.
- Proven track record in reviewing and drafting full MPERS and MFRS group / individual entity financial statements with minimum coaching and supervision.
- Strong time management skills and deadline driven.
- Overall understanding of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and audit quality that meet the requirements of such standards.
- Strong understanding of MPERS / MFRS and willing to invest time in developing further understanding and mastery of MPERS / MFRS.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)