Auditor – Senior Associates
- Lead and coach junior team member on the field in responding to clients’ needs on day-to-day basis
- Responsible in executing audit fieldwork, from audit planning, task allocation to team members, and completing all necessary audit documentation, draft audited financial statements for audit manager/director/partner reviews
- Ensure timely service delivery in meeting financial reporting deadlines set by clients/regulators (for clients with regulatory fillings)
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Qualification or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or any equivalent qualification
- 2 to 4 years of solid external audit / assurance experience, preferably from a reputable mid-tier firms or from established local firms with strong quality reputation.
- Preferably with experience in leading or managing audits of public interest entities (i.e. public listed companies).
- Audit experience not limited to selected financial statements line items but rather covered all line items.
- Proven track record in reviewing and drafting full MPERS and MFRS group / individual entity financial statements with minimum coaching and supervision.
- Strong time management skills and deadline driven.
- Overall understanding of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and audit quality that meet the requirements of such standards.
- Strong understanding of MPERS / MFRS and willing to invest time in developing further understanding and mastery of MPERS / MFRS.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.