Company Secretary Senior Manager
- Manage a whole spectrum of corporate secretarial matters for clients, including public listed companies.
- Attend meetings of the Board and Shareholders, and other relevant client meetings as may be required.
- Keep abreast with the developments in corporate law, relevant regulations, governance, and best practices.
- Review (or prepare where required) resolutions, minutes, statutory forms, constitution, announcements, annual reports, etc.
- Manage clients’ statutory records, ensuring compliance with the Companies Act 2016 and any other regulatory requirements such as Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad’s Listing Requirements, etc.
- Monitor, advice and comply with deadlines.
- Advise on compliance with the Companies Act 2016, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad’s Listing Requirements and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Plan and schedule work independently with team members.
- Maintain and market of client services.
- Monitor and assist to collect receivables from clients.
- Manage and lead an established team of Corporate Secretarial professionals.
- Qualified ACIS with minimum 10 years of experience in the corporate secretarial field with public listed company exposure and 1 year of experience in managerial role in a practicing firm.
- Well-versed with the Companies Act 2016 and the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad’s Listing. Requirements and best practices in corporate governance.
- Able to handle portfolio of clients independently and willing to provide technical support to peers and subordinates.
- Self-motivated, performance-driven, analytical, meticulous, able to multi-task, good team player and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English language and business writing skills.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)