Continuous Improvement Manager
Summary of Client
A client of mine has a strong presence in the market in the FMCG industry. They have been in the business for decades and have exported their products to more than 10 countries. They produces products that enjoyed by mass market. Currently they are looking for a potential candidate to take on the role of Continuous Improvement Manager. This role is newly created by the Management in the hope that they can further maximize and improve the current business operations. Moreover, there is a room for career advancement towards Senior Manager Opportunity.
The Continuous Improvement Manager shall be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multi-jurisdictions. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
- Leading a team achieve Continuous Improvement across the various functions of the factory
- Assist and lead project and change management efforts plus maintain responsibility for process improvement projects.
- Support the execution of continuous process improvement projects and implementation efforts.
- Develop expertise in Lean Six Sigma and business process reengineering.
- Work on process improvement and data analysis, including Six Sigma methodologies.
- Plan and facilitate structured improvement activities.
- Drive lean certification across the team.
- Plan, Develop, Facilitate and Effectively Implement Lean Activities to drive Excellence throughout.
- Drive continuous improvement thru -5S program, flash meeting Visual Control Systems, Management Routines, problem Solving Workshops and Key Performance Indicators.
- To provide technical knowledge and leadership for implementation of Lean Manufacturing principle throughout the organization.
- Helps the plant to constantly improve in Quality, Service, Empowerment, Supply chain, Efficiency and Capex utilization through rigorous application of the standard Lean tools.
- Drives cultural change to help management adopting lean thinking, shop floor attitude (where the action takes place), fosters people development.
- Implement Safety Barometer to correct people wrong Safety behavior.
- Pull production through the flow implement Kanban System also to reduce lead-time by reducing production batches @ Reduce changeover duration thru Single Minutes Exchange of Dies (SMED).
- Promote lean cultural transformation.
- Set up Effective Suggestion System.
- Educate to at least Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Operations Management, Science and Engineering or relevant.
- Minimum requirement of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Holder.
- At least minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing or in the similar capacity.
- Has excellent people management and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong adaptability skill and able to work efficiently under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Strong and specializing in Production/Operations background is preferred.
- Able to work additional hours to meet the business and operation’s needs.
Budget: RM 8,000 to RM 10,000.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9.00 AM – 6.30 PM)
Location: Shah Alam
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)