Data Science Manager
- Build and drive the analytics capabilities for the business to execute its strategies
- Responsible for research, delivery, implementation and support of data and analytical solutions
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in life insurance and health data sets
- Work with actuarial stakeholders to monitor experience
- Support business stakeholders, providing analytical solutions and communicating results
- Develop graphs, reports and dashboards of results and insights
- Develop tools for propensity models, recommendation engines, client segmentation etc.
- Other analytical or data projects as required
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc assignment as and when instructed by management
- Degree in computer science, actuarial, mathematics and statistics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data analytics
- Experience in SAS, R or similar
- Experience with predictive models and advanced modeling techniques
- Life insurance experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)