Digital and Communications Manager
• Lead and manage the digital and communications team.
• Work with corporate, SEA Regional Digital team and local Sales & Marketing team in the development of Malaysia digital business plan and execution of integrated online strategy to achieve growth targets.
• Improve the usability, design, and content of company website. Devise strategies to drive web visibility and traffic, using and not limited to, paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Responsible for the planning and budgetary control of all digital and communications matters.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and oversee social media strategies and executions.
• Conduct research on customer, market, and competitor with regards to digital marketing.
• Work with relevant departments to ensure cohesiveness of company programs.
• Collaborate with global and regional team on alignment and consistency so that digital touch points and solutions are well developed and maintained.
• Responsible for the design and production of publications, such as catalogues, brochures, flyers, and other printed materials.
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of public relations activities, including CSR programs.
• Protect and maintain the corporate identity and oversee the corporate image of showcases and centers.
• Prepare press releases and other corporate messages and communications.
• Degree holder in Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations or related fields.
• At least 5 years of working experience, with relevant working experience in digital marketing, corporate communications, and public relations.
• Experienced in design work and a good understanding in production of materials.
• Strong command of written and oral English, Chinese (Mandarin), and Bahasa Melayu.
• Excellent and effective communication skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team with a pleasant personality.
• Good leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
• Good relationship with media would be an advantage.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously whilst ensuring quality and timeline of deliverables.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)