- Develop and lead the e-commerce business unit from build to implementation and beyond, proposing further developments.
- Develop online business strategies utilizing internet marketing platforms, improve e-commerce marketing campaigns designed to increase traffic and sales revenue.
- Responsible for monitoring, control and managing the merchandising of e-commerce site, tracking and responding to online sales progress.
- Responsible for the overall, long- and short-term business plan for e-commerce including P&L responsibilities that deliver on sales and targets.
- Work with internal and external teams o develop, implement and track e-commerce strategies that will help drive revenue growth.
- Checking to ensure quality and accuracy of process, product information & contents, follow by uploading and reviewing approves content for website.
- Provide data analysis and reports.
- Leverage on your creativity and social media savviness to develop and implement truly outstanding digital marketing campaigns across the web, social media, videos and advertising.
- Constantly be up to date with the latest tools in technology to further maximize our digital and social media presence.
- Devising innovative strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Digital Marketing/Ecommerce Marketing or equivalent.
- At least more than 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledgeable of a wide array of digital marketing efforts a plus, including e-commerce, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Media, Social Media Optimization, Client Services, Affiliate Marketing and Web Analytic are added advantage.
- Experienced in managing multiple market place platform such as Lazada, 11street & etc.
- Proven experience in online retail sales and management.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)