Summary of Client
A newly incorporated payment gateway client is currently looking to expand their team. Their strong presence within the local and SEA market has turn them into the fastest growing payment gateway company. Your role as the Financial Controller is to work closely with the Board of Directors in regards to all aspects of financial and corporate accounting as well as business decision making.
- Responsible for management of all aspects of financial/corporate accounting/tax functions inclusive of financial planning, financial/management reporting, credit controls, budgetary controls, treasury, funding, tax planning/management, forecasting & etc.
- Ensure internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial, statutory, audit, tax reporting / requirements
- Present company financial performance to Board of Directors
- To gather necessary information for the preparation of listing.
- Analyse the performance of the business and provide recommendations to the management where applicable. To also act as a finance business partner to the top management when it comes to key decision makings.
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIMA & etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Min. 12 years’ experience in finance and accounting and preferably in IT Industry.
- Hands-on IPO experience will be advantage.
- Good knowledge in accounting standards and tax laws.
- Strong exposure in handling not just finance tasks, but also working closely with people from operations and supporting top management in decision makings.
- Has good command in Mandarin will be added to advantage as this role may require to communicate with overseas inter-companies.
- Able to travel regionally for work.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)