- Oversee the development and production of marketing and corporate communications materials for Malaysia and Brunei
- Manage product display corner according to the marketing calendar
- Conceptualize and perform designing tasks
- Keep abreast of the current trend to develop creative, engaging materials while adhering to the corporate image guideline
- Work with other departments and vendors to develop marketing materials and presentations
- Responsible for festive decorations of the experience center
- Participate and assist in corporate events
- Other tasks assigned by the superior
- Degree in Creative Design, Graphic Design or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Possess designing knowledge using Photoshop, Illustrator, Macintosh, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong command of English and Chinese language. Bahasa Malaysia would be an added advantage.
- Basic web production knowledge
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Creative and flexible
- Proactive and a good team player
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)