Reporting to: IT Manager
• Installs, maintains, and provides technical supports on both software and hardware of all computers and telecommunication equipment.
• Communicates constantly with all other departments to ensure individual needs are satisfied as far as possible resources.
• Regularly maintains the condition of all system such as servers, routers, PABX, switches and cable connections.
• Provides IT training for new users.
• Develops user guide and update documentations.
• Monitors temperature and humidity in computer room
• 2-3 years working experience in similar responsibilities.
• Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Fast, accurate and efficient.
• Have a pleasant personality and willing to help others.
• Good team player.
• Knowledge in Programming is added advantage but not a must.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)