Java Developer, Senior Engineer
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop, define and design new products.
- Design, implement and maintain java applications.
- Take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Build high quality software/applications by writing clean and modular code.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Develop application code for java programs.
- Write functional and unit tests to ensure software/applications’ robustness and reliability.
- Monitor software/applications performance and tune accordingly for scalability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, implement and test to improve or maintain development efficiency or code base.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in programming / software development skills and experience of Java.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as OOP framework/concept.
- Good understanding with open source tools/framework like Maven, Intellij, Git etc.
- Possess working experience with at least one major RDBMS, such as MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB and Oracle.
- Possess working experience with at least one NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, Riak etc.
- Familiar with cache and message queue.
- Knowledge in SpringBoot and Spring Cloud development system is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Extensive knowledge of building high performance/concurrency, highly scalable and distributed services/architecture.
- Proficiency with relational databases is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Fast learner, creative and enjoy programming.
- Able to read, write and speak in English and Mandarin is a must.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)