Key Account Manager
- Manage and analyze sales results.
- Submission of monthly sales and market reports.
- To work closely with all departments to facilitate daily routine activities.
- Administer pricing requests by customers, according to general guidelines.
- Monitor market demand and pricing changes.
- Gather market and competitors’ intelligence (prices, product development, market strategies).
- Translate guidelines and market dynamic into pricing and market strategies to maximize company profits.
- Expand market share and increase customer base to achieve sales targets to attain organization goals.
- Develop market penetration plans and strategies for assigned and new territories.
- Develop a relationship with key and new potential customers.
- Responsible for customers’ payment monitoring and receivables.
- Business acumen with good communication / interpersonal skills and solid track record of performance.
- Experience in Key Account Management with 2-3 years of working experience in a related field is required or equivalent for this position would be an advantage.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Marketing, B2B environment background.