Marketing Communications Manager
- Supervise and spearhead integrated marketing communications strategies comprising of digital marketing, POSM development, trade, and consumer marketing.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through both online and offline platforms.
- Formulate and execute effective marketing and supporting strategies to improve product brand and the company’s image.
- Commence and execute market research studies and analysis findings.
- Develop new marketing strategies and enhance current strategies to meet market trends.
- Lead a team of content writers and executives to coordinate and execute promotional activities and advertisements.
- Initiate, develop and execute market promotional tools to promote products in advertisements and digital media.
- Communicate and cooperate with other departments and regionally to carry out branding and marketing projects.
- Plan and develop annual advertising expenditure budgeting and direction.
- Responsible to build a good relationship with the media & press.
- Manage and generate media & public interest to generate coverage.
- Demonstrate project management skills and multi-task within a tight timeline.
- Degree/Diploma holders preferably in Business Studies, Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 5-6 year(s) of experience in Advertising, Marketing & Communication or equivalent.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
- Experienced or understood in social media platforms.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)