- Develops product and/or grows new market concepts and strategies to ensure effective product placement relative to the marketing opportunity.
- Researches, analyses, and monitors financial, technological, demographic factors and evolving industry dynamics in the local market to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Manage measurement of all marketing campaigns and analyze traffic ,lead generation and sales activity to ensure we meet campaign targets and achieve ROI.
- Prepare and submit regular marketing performance updates/reports for meetings and review exercises.
- Gather, analyze and monitor market intelligence data to gain understanding of competitive situation and the market trend.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities through various communication channels including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget. Assists in yearly business unit budgeting exercise.
- Performs market and competition pricing analysis; recommends optimal pricing positioning for product strategy implementation
- Review pricing strategy periodically against evolving market dynamics.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influences and key community and strategic partners
- Achieves satisfactory market share in relation to Divisional standards and industry and economic trends
- Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database and ensure adherence of all regulatory requirements of managing customers data
- Communicates with global and regional functions and teams and affiliate leadership to provide input , including new products and product launches
- Selects, develops and evaluates employees ensuring the efficient operation of the marketing function
- Build trust ,value others ,communicate effectively ,foster innovation ,solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Compliance to the local Legal Entity policies
- Bachelor in Health/ Science Degree
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing /Business Administration
- Multi-national companies experience at managerial level for at least 3 years
- At least 5 years’ experience in healthcare industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, or sales
- Marketing and business development experience will be a plu
- Proficient in English
- Marketing strategy and tactics, basic sales tactics.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership and coordination of people and resources
- Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Computer skills – to perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing
- Organizational skills , attention to details , a strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to inspire ,motivate and drive the team towards shared goals
- Technical marketing capabilities such as marketing principles , brand positioning, product management
- Analytical skills to understand data , spot trends, derive meaningful conclusions and measure outcomes
- Budgeting and project management
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Leverage technology to increase efficiency, willing to develop technical competency
- Build relationship with diverse stakeholder groups
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)