Northern Regional Sales Manager (Kedah)
- Lead, coach and motivate sales team resources to successfully execute strategies driving aggressive growth.
- Set sales and profit objectives with aggressive annual growth rates and develop commercial strategies in support of set sales and profit targets.
- Generate business leads to achieve short- and long-term revenue and profitable growth.
- Identifying new business opportunities, source for supplier partners and managing the full spectrum of business development process from pre to post sales.
- Possess a degree in business management / marketing or equivalent.
- 6 years of sales management experience in packaging / stationery / hardware will be advantage.
- Strong supplier partner interface and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing of agency business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with leadership qualities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.