Location: Butterworth, Penang
Salary: RM 5000 – RM 8000
Summary of Client: Our client is a reputable commercial cleaning service provider in the Northern region. Your role as an Operations Manager is to oversee the business operations, provide strategic management of commercial and supervise the staff force.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Responsible to client account servicing and acquire new business contract.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• At least 2 year(s) and above working experience in the related field.
• Familiar with Health, safety, and environment (HSE)
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
• Excellent communication skills.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)