Personal Assistant to Director
- Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support function to the Director.
- Coordinate and make arrangement for appointments, meetings, travel and reservation, maintaining record and files.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Experienced candidate with organisational skills and ability to multitask
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities, kindly like us at our Facebook Page