- Programming in Omron, Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley PLC.
- Control System Design including system architecture, hardware and software.
- Software specifications and test documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct system analysis, developing, modifying and debugging.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to functional code.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs, diagnosis and.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Prepare system documentation.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally.
- Knowledge of PLC programming methods and techniques.
- Degree Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply