Product Development Engineer
Summary of Client:
Our client is an electronics manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing electronic product development. They are reputable for their product quality by keeping up with technological requirements to produce the latest products and gadgets.
• To identify potential assembly processes automation opportunities in line with industry 4.0 initiative.
• To work closely with Product Design Engineer to design and develop product with integration of assembly automation.
• To research and perform feasibility study on assembly automation projects for compliance and return of investment.
• To lead and work with automation partner for automation project implementation, monitoring, and maintenance.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Working knowledge in Mechanical, Electronic/ Electric filed with basic PLC & CNC programming and pneumatic technology.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)