Product Manager (Software)
- In-charge of product activities, from conceptualizing to end-of-life, including product analysis, documentation, positioning concept of new products and extending the existing product lines.
- Product Management:
- Perform market research, product requirements, integration needs
- Overseeing product development and features, ensuring best use of practice and agile methodology
- Lead and manage specific customer integration process, point of communication of deliverable, definition of scope and progress.
- Evaluate and manage risk of each projects
- Product Launch:
- Developing and orchestrating all product launch efforts including documentation, inbound and outbound communications, and product launch activities
- Market Intelligence:
- Regular update on competition and customers, build strong relationship with customers and partners
- Evaluate competitiveness of products to fit the market requirements
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- At least experienced as a Product Manager handling online casino software / platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Specific knowledge and experience with Asian online gaming business will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of iGaming B2B market, casino platforms
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Project Management skills
- Flexible with travelling
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)