Product Specialist (Medical)
Summary of Client: Our client has the proficiency and access to a multitude of global avenues via their extensive network to fulfil the special medicine requirements of hospitals and pharmacists. They are reputable for their own range of medical nutrition and niche pharmaceutical. Your role as a Product Specialist is to plan, implement and monitor assigned product lines & services to obtain maximum sales volume and profitability.
• Target customers: Government & Private hospitals.
• To achieve sales targets set in accordance with the strategies and tactics as defined by company management. To develop and execute appropriate Sales & Promotion activities to maximize sales and profit returns to the company.
• To work with your superior in selecting and updating customers in the assigned target areas. You are responsible for further evaluate, develop, and maximize sales for company products
• To maintain and upkeep good company’s corporate image by maintaining good public relations within the industry and among customers.
• To records all visits and activities in your areas on customer call cards (including customer opinion, comments, competition, achievement, action plans etc.)
• To develop, updates and improves work-related skills and knowledge (selling skills, product knowledge etc.) for self-enhancement.
• Maintain effective communication between sales, marketing, and shipping to effectively respond to customer inquiries regarding product availability, pricing, and delivery requirements.
• Follow up import permits with hospital or Ministry of Health.
• Travel to hospitals to meet, service and solve the problem.
• Degree/Bachelor’s in Science would be an added advantage, however candidates with other discipline or Diploma holder with related experience will also be considered.
• Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
• Able to work independently & goal driven.
• Possess a car & valid driving license.
• The position is expected to base in KL; however, the applicant is required to travel outstation (Klang Valley, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka & Johor)
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)