Client is a regional mid-size manufacturing company with offices in Malaysia and United Kingdom. It was first established in the UK and expanded to Malaysia to support the Asian Market. Besides its operations in UK and Malaysia, client are exclusive industry partners with various companies globally such as in the Americas, Europe, ANZ, Middle East and Japan.
- Responsible for the effective management of the entire production operation.
- Responsible for the efficient use of materials, manpower, machines and equipment.
- Identifies and implements necessary changes to improve production process, yields and quality.
- Supervises production staff to ensure that all works are carried out to the required quality standard.
- Activate failure analysis for internal quality problems and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify and implement appropriate statistical techniques for quality control.
- Ensures that the Quality Management System meets the requirements according to latest ISO 9001 standard and is being continuously improved.
- Provides proper training of manpower of specific operations.
- Cater for product planning and shipment.
- Ensures that all personnel who operate the machine and inspection are properly trained and have the relevant skill and experience.
- Approve the daily operation decisions as well as product release.
- University graduate, majoring in the area Mechanical Engineering, Electric & Electronics or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in leading production or factory operations
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management system
- People orientated and exhibits good leadership abilities
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)