Quality Assurance Senior Engineer
A QA Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
- System testing based on product requirements, including test case design, execution, bug submission and tracking, test reports, etc.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Completion of product integration testing and system testing.
- Responsible for the functional testing of the company’s product of PC and mobile phone system (Android / iOS).
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Learning and researching new technologies to improve the efficiency and quality of testing to meet the quality assurance needs of business development
- More than three years of testing related experience.
- Familiar with the basic theory of testing and testing procedure specification.
- Experienced in testing the function and performance of mobile phone App and web.
- Skilled in mastering SQL, Linux basic commands, familiar with redis, mysql; familiar with basic network knowledge, familiar with http/https protocol, skilled use of fiddler and other web debugging tool.
- Able to write test cases independently, with strong problem analysis and resolution, logical thinking and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in using automated testing tools.
- Strong teamwork spirit and be responsible in work
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)