Corporate Sales – Recruitment Consultant(Full – Time)
- Full cycle in recruitment process.
- To be responsible for the successful closure of each assignment allocated with agreed timeline;
- Advertising, sourcing, assessing, verifying, presenting, managing candidates’ and clients’ expectation in negotiation of remuneration package
- To work closely with clients in understanding their business/manpower needs and provide relevant advice.
- To conduct detail research and define the sourcing grounds of potential candidates.
- To provide good follow ups and maintain good communications between all parties.
- To establish, maintain and manage good contacts within individual’s industry practice groups.
- Ensuring total data integrity at all times.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Human Resources and/or Psychology or its equivalent.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from all levels.
- Result-orientated, sharp, resourceful, tenacious and persistent, sincere and ethical.
- Able to work independently.
- Fresh graduates with the matching academic qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Strong organizational skills.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)