Sales Business Development Executive
- Develop New Accounts by coordinate and managing pre-sales activities such as cold calling, meetings, presentations, quotation and related matters.
- Selling Company’s range of IT Security.
- Cultivating Existing Account, identify clients’ potential, needs and requirements.
- Coordinating and managing post-sales activities such as preparation and finalizations of contracts, liaising with clients on commencement and completion of services, billing/collection and related matters.
- Some travelling will be expected from time to time.
- Preferably IT, Business, Marketing or related Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office application.
- Ability to work with clients on resolution of technical issues.
- Good level of proficiency in written/conversational English.
- Ability to travel multiple location when necessary.
- Sales-driven fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)