- Responsible for implementation of sales execution strategies accordingly.
- Liaise correspondingly with purchaser, agents, lawyers and bankers, examine all the relevant documents to ensure smooth flow of inter-related processes.
- Handles customer queries and complaints appropriately and provide accurate information or solutions.
- Responsible for participation in property exhibitions, fair, events or roadshows when required.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in relevant field or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of sales exposure in property industry.
- Preferred aggressive, sales driven and customer service oriented candidates. Able to work on weekends and public holiday.
- Experience in project launches and selling of property would be advantageous. Able to travel overseas if required.
- Language proficiency: English, Mandarin, Bahasa.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)