Senior Bex – P2P process
- Immediate priority: Skyscraper implementation phase until mid-2020,:
- The candidate shall represent APAC Procurement as part of the global process owner community to design, test and support the rollout of processes, functionalities and compliances particularly in SAP
- Lead change management process and business requirements collection needed (where applicable)
- Ensure the successful business implementation of globally defined and harmonized P2P processes & tools This includes but is not limited to knowledge transfer, knowledge data management, testing of process and/or tools, creation of training materials, conducting trainings and inductions where needed, etc.
- Lead the implementation of P2P related projects and initiatives with internal and external partners Examples of activities are (but not limited to) : Gap analysis, Transitions, IT projects relating to MM modules in SAP, optimizations, Perform UAT’s Provide Go-live & stabilization support for the new company, etc
- Other BAU (Business as Usual) activities include (but not limited to):
- The candidate will work with the country organization in Asia Pacific to identify opportunities for (but not limited to) services ,operation improvements, standardization, compliance and risk mitigations.
- Responsible for trainings of the related topics to continuously broaden and develop the user process knowledge
- First point of contact for the key-user community (incl. error handling), continuous improvement within Asia Pacific
- Share and implement best practices within APAC (where applicable) _
- Knowledge Management:
- Document relevant processes and activities according to the procurement compliance guidelines; create conduct trainings
- Ensure Documentation & training material are continuously updated
- Drive the global standardization of P2P documentation and clear documentation of Gaps & reasons. Actively drive Key User Community within APAC Share information and train the key users
- Min. diploma/degree in business and/or engineering/ supply chain
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant procurement areas with system implementation exposure and good understanding P2P processes.
- Expert knowledge in SAP ECC and ideally S/4 HANA with focus on MM module
- Process knowledge and understanding of ERP systems
- Profound knowledge of the processes in Procurement
- Profound knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Structured, analytical, problem solving attitude
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Resourceful, proactive, structured, organized, team player, customer and result oriented, ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Competency in computer applications, especially MS Office, MS Project
- Fluent in spoken / written English; additional proficiency in another regional language is beneficial
- Project Management is a strong advantage
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Systemic quality assurance and problem solving
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)