Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Build a strategic, content and tactical plan to drive agent adoption and engagement with company.
- Work closely with different teams such as Events, Products, Consumer and Online Marketing to understand company-wide initiatives and drive agent awareness in our product through content and across the web
- Lead team in development and execution of local marketing campaigns, and leverage and extend regional marketing initiatives.
- Use relevant data and tools to communicate customer insights to agent base.
- Build and extend the key messages to reach broad audiences of real estate agents via events, webinars and online content.
- Create dynamic presentations and present them to a broad audience of real estate agents via online and offline methods.
- Lead internal team and third-party vendors to develop and optimize content and life cycle experience of agents on website, inside agent-facing products, and across agent communications.
- Build and elevate rich content (such as sound, video and images) of company by strategist cross-functionally with product/sales and online marketing teams to convey company story and message.
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Attain key agent insights at networking events and through strategic partners.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic business opportunities, partnerships, and/ or alliances.
- Develop and execute a variety of in-country on-ground engagement initiatives which include networking events, thought-leadership events, PR events, trade association partnerships/sponsorship, festive gifting, etc.
- Oversee production of an on-ground engagement events and activities including but not limited to budgets, timeline, venue, program, invitations, roles, content, door gifts, etc.
- Use analytical data and agent insights to measure, track, and refine engagement events to improve effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English to manage internal and external regional stakeholders.
- Experience in planning and running events.
- Passion and experience in writing and creating content for the web with a strong sense of aesthetics, preferably skilled in social media posting and video content creation.
- Quick thinker, detailed-oriented, creative and great story teller.
- Competent in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience in WordPress, Sales force and Intercom is a bonus.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Journalism.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)