Senior Interior Designer (Hospitality Project Experience)
- To support and maintain all aspects of design, construction work and all implementation of design construction work.
- To assist Design Director to coordinate specific projects, to monitor studio work flow by design & technical team and ensure that all office processes and procedures are followed.
- Carry out work as directed by Design Director.
- Ensure all necessary communication flow within the necessary external (client, production team) and internal parties.
- To resolve design technical issue for project team.
- To support all designers for necessary drawing for submission.
- To support Contract Department for BQ and costing.
- Regular meetings with senior staff, project designer and other members of the project team.
- Regular discussions with project team and technical team.
- To be able to work outside of their normal scope of work when requested to do so.
- To be consciously seek self-development.
- To be consciously working as a member of a TEAM.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Degree in Interior Design.
- MUST possess at least 6- 7 years of working experience in Corporate Office and Hospitality projects.
- Possess good Interior Design & Presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English language.
- Good in concept and creative in design works is preferably.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)