- Developing and maintaining functionality that meet the specifications of the technical and functional design.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC activities including requirements gathering and analysis, system design, development and implementation, user and technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, define and implement solutions relating to bug, change request and enhancement.
- To review requirements to provide a timeline estimate for coding.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS SQL Server, VB.Net, SSIS, Crystal Report, SSRS.
- Results oriented, focuses on achieving well defined results within agreed timeline.
- Able to work in dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to complete task on time and able to work under pressure.
- Working experience between 2-3 years in application development is required for this position .
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Must).
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)