Test Development Engineer
- Develop and manufacture integral test solutions based on customers’ requirements.
- Verfiy and qualify test solutions for Production with training system operations, maintenance and calibrations.
- Maintain appropriate working procedures to fulfil customers’ requirements on test specification generation, test system design and development as well as test data management.
- Responsible for generating documents for the new developed test systems which includes user manual, maintenance guides and calibration procedures.
- Work closely with customers and project leaders to achieve the most efficient task solutions.
- Carry out hands on tasks during test system development phase including test system, wiring, soldering, building custom made products or printed circuit boards.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Preferably candidate with 1-2 years of experience but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Independent and able to work in a team.
- Knowledge in C language and Labview are added advantage.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)