Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct system analysis, developing, modifying and debugging.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to functional code.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problematic programs.
- Response promptly and professionally to user reported system incident.
- Provide assistance to tester and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Able to integrate new technologies into current systems.
- Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems, application programs, or network failures.
- Perform system tuning and improvement.
- Prepare system documentation.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Degree in IT or equivalent studies.
- Minimum of 2 years in web programming.
- Ability to teach or instruct co-workers, providing advice, training and technical support for various projects
- Good knowledge of internet security and encryption.
- Application design knowledge in ASP.Net, PHP and Crystal Report.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in web server configuration.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more updates of job opportunities:
Like us at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SixDegreeConsulting.
Follow our LinkedIn Page: LinkedIn – Six Degree Consulting (Executive Search & Payroll)